Check Out More At: WP Beginner
WordPress: Best WordPress Plugins | WordPress Tutorials
How to Add Buttons in WordPress Without Using Shortcodes
|Product Image||Product Name / Primary Rating / Price||Primary Button / Description|
Kadence Theme is a powerful, intuitive and flexible WordPress theme that offers an expansive set of features and customization options.
It includes a robust page builder, beautiful design options, mobile-friendly responsiveness, powerful SEO tools and optimized performance for faster loading times.
It's perfect for creating stunning websites without needing to write any code.
Cloudways is a managed cloud hosting platform that simplifies cloud infrastructure deployment and management.
It provides an intuitive dashboard, automated backups and optimized stack for speedy performance. It also provides 24x7 support with multiple server locations, enabling businesses to host their applications quickly and securely.
One of the great things about WordPress is that it is highly customizable. You can add buttons to your WordPress site without using shortcodes by following these steps:
1. Go to the Appearance section of your WordPress dashboard and click on the Editor link.
2. On the Edit Themes page, select the theme you want to edit from the drop-down menu and click on the Select button.
3. Locate the template file that contains the code for the area of your site where you want to add the button. For example, if you want to add a button to your header, you would look for the header.php file.
4. Add the following code to the template file where you want the button to appear:
Replace “Button Text” with the text you want to display on the button.
5. Save the file and preview your site to see the button.
If you want to add a button to your WordPress site, there are several ways to do it without using a shortcode. You can use a plugin, add custom code to your theme, or use a page builder.
There are many plugins that will allow you to add buttons to your WordPress site. A quick search on the WordPress plugin repository will reveal many options.
Adding Custom Code
If you’re comfortable adding code to your WordPress site, you can add button HTML to your theme. This method requires a bit more knowledge of WordPress and HTML, but it can be a good way to add buttons without using a plugin.
Using a Page Builder
If you’re using a page builder, adding buttons is usually as easy as dragging and dropping. Page builders are a good option if you want an easy way to add buttons and other design elements to your WordPress site.