The Best Digital Marketing Tools & Resources (2022)
These are some of the best digital marketing tools and resources that I’m using in 2022.
Speed up your results by taking advantage of these awesome tools, trainings, and resources.
“The Nomad” Brad
Table of Contents
|✉️||Email Marketing Tools||Sales Funnel Tools|
|🎯||Paid Advertising (PPC) Tools||🎥||Youtube & Video Marketing Tools|
|✍️||Copywriting Tools||🔎||SEO Tools|
|🌐||Web Hosting||📚||Digital Marketing Books|
|📖||Training Courses||Analytics & Tracking Tools|
|🔑||Keyword Research Tools||👔||Agency Software|
🌐 Web Hosting
Best Web Hosting For Beginners
Bluehost (Starting at just $3.95/month)
If you’re just starting out, or if the website you’re building isn’t profitable yet, then you don’t need super powered hosting.
You can start out with a “shared” hosting plan from Bluehost and pay as little as $3.95/month.
Best Web Hosting For Professionals
If your business is more advanced and PROFITABLE, you will want to upgrade your hosting.
In my experience, Liquid Web hosting has been the BEST host for support, performance, and flexability. I literally saved $200/month and got BETTER performance from my main blogs by switching to liquid.
They have helped and talked with me on the phone for hours and are very helpful. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Other Popular Web Hosting
Email Marketing Tools
Email marketing is the centerpiece of most digital marketing strategies.
You may think that email marketing is dead, but that has been said for the last 20 years, and it continues to thrive and drive e-commerce, sales, leads and revenue in 2022.
If you’re running a business online, email marketing should be where you start and focus your initial marketing efforts as it still has a higher return than most other marketing channels.
These tools are the best out there to help you with email marketing automation, building effective autoresponder campaigns, landing pages, and building paid newsletters.
Best Email Autoresponder Software
Convertkit is my pick for the best email marketing software out there for most people.
The thing I like best about convertkit is the simplicity of their interface.
A few years ago, I feel like a lot of the other email marketing platforms started to build out a ton of functionality into their platforms, and got very cluttered.
Converkit has all the bells and whistles, but still looks very clean and simple in design.
I find it very easy to just jump in, write an email and send it to my subscribers.
Who is Converkit Good For?
I think Converkit is Really great for content creators, bloggers, product & course owners.
Easiest to get started with service I’ve ever used (and what I’m currently using)
Plus, a couple years ago they added a paid newsletter feature if you’re looking for an alternative to substack or similar services.
The more I use Sendfox, the more I like it.
It’s got a very modern, sleek, minimal approach to email marketing.
It’s perfect for starting out a list.
SendFox lets you send automated email sequences, which is amazing for the free starting price tag.
Other services like Mailchimp hold back on the autoresponder features in their free plan.
You’re able to build automated, drip campaigns from scratch or get started with templates – everything you’d expect from a modern email marketing platform.
You can even set up behavior-triggered sequences that send emails after recipients take a specific action, like filling out an online form, which is what you’d expect from even more mature platforms.
Getresponse is one of the best and most popular email marketing platforms on the market.
It’s well established, very powerful and has a strong professional reputation.
It’s pretty awesome, a little more tech-y but very nice visual automation builder.
I used it for my first couple of years starting my personal brand and found it to be very easy to use, until I swtiched to Convertkit.
- 🙊 Mailchimp
- Free, but pretty limited in the beginning
- Really good for E-Commerce, not so good for industries they don’t approve of (aka affiliate marketing)
- Active Campaign
- Professional, powerful.
- Probably the most powerful automation-heavy features.
- Old school. Still very popular, it’s never been my favorite
- 🙊 Mailchimp
- – Email Referral Programs
- Spark Loop
- Build your email list with referral incentives – spark loop makes it easy to set up.
- Spark Loop
- Paid Newsletters
Best Email Marketing Tools
Sales Funnel & Landing Page Building Tools
These days, if you’re not building sales funnels, your business is really missing out on a huge opportunity for additional revenue – whether you’re running an information product business, an e-commerce business, or a coaching business, sales funnels are the sure fire way to increase profits.
Ever since the launch of Clickfunnels a few years, ago, there have been many awesome sales funnel and landing page building software solutions that have been developed.
These are, in my opinion, the best sales funnel software options in 2022.
Clickfunnels is still the biggest and best solution for creating sales funnels. It’s built from the ground up to handle that feature beautifully.
They have also tried to sell it as an email marketing platform, a full crm, affiliate program platform, a blog and website builder, and more…but honestly, I don’t think it does any of those things very well.
It does one thing very well, and better than anyone: Build Sales Funnels – fast, beautiful, and efficiently.
I personally also think it is very good at managing members areas and training courses. I’ve been using it for years to sell and host my Bing Ads Bootcamp 2.0 training course, and think it does a pretty great job, though probably not as well as a platform like Kajabi.
Kartra is an amazing all-in-one marketing platform. That’s how they sell it, and I think it really is amazing at doing that.
If you want to bring ALL of your marketing features in-house into one platform – including all of your email marketing, autoresponders, sales funnels, shopping carts and checkout flows, lead followup and affiliate program, Kartra is the way to go.
It builds beautiful sales funnels, but also handles everything else really well.
It processes payments, comes with many pre-built email automation templates, sales funnel templates, and full blown business models ready to deploy in one click.
Kartra is one of the best platforms out there for running an entire digital marketing or information product business.
Groovefunnels came out a couple years ago, and is a really beautiful platform.
Much like Kartra, groove tries to sell itself as a true all-in-one marketing platform.
Though I haven’t used Groove Funnels much, I would have to say that from what I’ve seen inside the platform, it really looks beautiful.
And the folks who use Groove Funnels really love it. It’s built quite a rabid fan base in the past few years.
I think their branding is beautiful, and they’re being run by some long time internet marketing veterans who definitely know what it takes to help entrepreneurs build their online businesses.
I would definitely check out Groovefunnels if you’re curious about seeing what all the hype is about.
Builderall is another great choice for certain digital marketers.
I have been a builderall user since close to the beginning, and I have to say they do get better and better every year.
However, I feel like their growth rate is slower than the others listed on this page, and I’m not exactly sure why.
Builderall has done a great job of building a strong community of loyal users – evangelists for the brand who help small business owners build their products and funnels on BA.
Who is Builderall good for?
In my opinion, Builderall is really good for affiliate marketers. People who just need to build nice looking, fast, and simple landing pages and funnels.
It could also be good for starting a web design and digital marketing service business for clients.
However, if you’re going to make websites for clients, why wouldn’t you use a more robust and universal platform like WordPress with a plugin like Elementor to make you clients’ sites look great, and give them a way to actually be able to edit their sites on their own?
Well, Builderall has always sold itself as another “all in one” marketing solution – however, I think that it does the worst job at doing MOST of the things that it claims it CAN do.
Most of the tools and features included in Builderall are, in my experience, not worth trying.
For example, using Builderall to sell your own products is not a very great experience. It’s very clunky and not very intuitive.
HOWEVER Builderall is really great at building landing pages and simple sales funnels.
It also has a really amazing affiliate program that I’ve been using to offset the cost of my subscription from the beginning.
They have a 2 tier system and people like Chad Bartlett and Liam James Kay have built very strong income streams just by promoting Builderall as an affiliate.
I have made nearly $10,000 as an affiliate over the past few years with Builderall, and can say that it really has a great affiliate program.
I wrote recently about why I think Optimizepress 3 is still an amazing option for marketers in 2022.
Especially if, like me, you have been using WordPress as your base of operations since 2009 or any time since then.
Optimizepress was one of the first digital marketing tools I ever purchased, and they have only gotten better with time.
The most current version, Optimizepress 3.0, comes fully loaded with dozens of beautiful templates for creating sales pages, optin pages, landing pages, and full sales funnels quickly.
Plus, one of the greatest advantages Optimizepress offers over competitors is their pricing.
Optimizepress pricing is yearly, so you just pay one amount to license the software for many of your sites.
Currently, the lowest plans starts for just $99/year, which is about the same as the monthly price of all the other competitors listed on this page.
If you find yourself building a lot of pages and want to avoid the recurring fees of solutions like Clickfunnels, Kartra, Builderall, and Groovefunnels, you should look into Optimizepress.
Check out my full Optimizepress 3.0 Review here.
🎯 Paid Advertising (PPC) Tools
These days if you’re not building paid advertising (ppc) campaigns into your marketing plan, you’re really missing out on the biggest and highest scale opportunities for growth.
PPC is complicated, but having the right tools and systems can make the job incredibly easier and the returns can be overwhelmingly positive.
From Google Ads to Bing (Microsoft) Ads to Facebook ads, here are the top tools to help make managing your paid marketing campaigns easier and more profitable.
Google Ads Editor is a VERY powerful tool if you’re running some serious google ads campaign.
- Microsoft Ads Editor
- Basically, a clone of the google ads editor, but for microsoft (bing) ads
- Just as powerful
- Keyword Wrappers
- Tools to help you create match types for Google Ads & Bing Ads search campaigns
- SEOM Interactive Keyword Wrapper
- UTM Builders
- Campaign URL Builder
- Use this to build UTM parameters into your PPC ads
- Campaign URL Builder
- Ad Spy Tools
- Facebook Ads Spy Tools
- Adspy – A spy tool for facebook ads
- Google Ads Spy Tools
- This one makes quick work of competitive analysis. You don’t have to guess on keywords, landing pages, or ad copy to use in your google or bing ads – you can just see what the most successful advertisers for that keyword are already using.
- Their reports are amazing and can literally save you tens of thousands of dollars and months of time testing.
- Facebook Ads Spy Tools
📺 Youtube & Video Marketing Tools
- The Ultimate in Youtube Analytics & Keyword Research.
- This tool makes quick work of breaking down the keywords, angles, and tags that you need to include in your videos to get ranked.
- It also lets you spy on just about every aspect of anyone’s channel, letting you know their top videos, keywords, and other key stats in a few seconds.
Pictory is a tool to create a quick video content out of any text.
It helps you create videos very quickly.
Video Sales Letter (VSL) Tools
🖊 Copywriting Tools
Copywriting is one of the most valuable skills a digital marketer can learn.
However, just like any profession – a copywriter is only as good as his or her tools.
To this end, I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite tools to help in becoming a better copywriter – whether that be tools that automate copy with AI (which can be a great way to get over “writer’s block”) or more old-school resources (books, training courses, websites and more) that I used to train my copywriting skills, or just some handy tools that help you improve your writing and communication skills.
To see more tools listed in depth, check out my article: ✍️ 8 Tools To Improve Your Copywriting
Funnel Scripts is a copywriting script tool built by Jim Edwards and the Clickfunnels team, pre-AI.
It uses proven templates from the direct response copywriting world, and Clickfunnels probably has one of the best experiences with those models and scripts, so this is a great source.
Swiped.co is a massive collection of proven, successful ads, sales letters, and copywriting examples to inspire and model.
It’s the ultimate “Swipe File” of Proven Ads
Hemingway App is a simple tool that makes you better at writing.
It uses an algorithm to help you train yourself to write more succinctly, and more clearly, according to the Flesh-Kincaid readability score model, amongst other best practices.
- 🤖 Conversion AI / Jarvis AI / Jasper AI
- Almost unbelievable. This AI driven software actually follows through on the promise that many have made – it actually writes pretty great copy for you automagically.
- Really good for writing headlines, ad copy, or even an outline of a great blog article.
- You’ll just have to try it – it’s amazing!
- Reddit Marketing Tools
- Subreddit Stats
- Tool for watching the stats of subreddits
- Really great to watch for % increase in growth for subreddits – this is a great way to monitor for general trends
- Subreddit Stats
- 🕵️♂️ Analytics & Tracking
⌨️ SEO Tools
Keyword Research & Traffic Analysis Tools
- Semrush is one of the biggest, baddest, and oldest competitive analysis tools on the market.
- You can get full breakdowns of any websites traffic, keywords, and rankings in a few seconds.
- You can download up to 30,000 keywords in an instant.
- It makes you look like a marketing genius.
Ahrefs is one of the most complete and respected keyword research and SEO tools ever built.
If you can afford the hefty price tag, this is the grandaddy of all SEO tools.
It is the industry standard for a reason. It’s so powerful, and there are so many features, it can be overwhelming.
But every effort to learn how to use it can yield tremendous rewards in your ability to understand and make better marketing decisions
Surfer SEO is an amazing software that basically tells you exactly what and how to write in order to create content that ranks in search engines.
Page Optimizer Pro
- AI Content Writing Software
- Content Spinners & Rewriters
- Link Building
- Link Whisper
- A tool made to help make internal linking on your wordpress site very easy and save dozens of hours of work.
- Link Whisper
- Squirrly SEO
Best Local SEO Tools
Best AI Content Writing Tools
Article Forge is my favorite content generation tool, especially if you’re using the AI-written posts for SEO and affiliate marketing.
It creates entire SEO keyword optimized articles by clicking a few buttons.
Plus, they can be automated to post to WordPress.com blogs, and you can create articles in bulk, which can be a huge time saver.
Article Forge is a dream for anyone who loves automation – wordpress integration, bulk article creation, simple integration with WordAI for content spinning, easy API integration, and very minimal input to create high quality articles fast, and in bulk.
Their article engine also includes options to find and incorporate youtube video embeds, links, and sub-keywords.
Try Article Forge Today. You won’t be disappointed.
Jasper (formerly known as Jarvis AI and Conversion AI) is a very popular tool created by pro marketers to help you in nearly every aspect of content creation in your marketing business.
Jasper is an AI assistant that helps you write amazing content from scratch.
No more writer’s block, no more wondering what content to come up with.
Jasper’s writing ability has been amazing to me from the beginning. It’s really shocking how well it can write.
Try Jasper Today (You’ll be up & running in 2 minutes)
When you have a million things to do, you don’t have time to write high-quality content.
Headlime automatically generates the best copy for your business or clients and leaves room for your personal touch.
Great for: Marketing Agencies, Copywriters, Business Owners.
Marketing copy that writes itself, powered by GPT-3
Our AI let\’s you generate more effective marketing copy faster. We use artificial intelligence to do the copywriting for you.
From Facebook Ads to headlines—our AI comes up with text that converts.Powered by GPT-3 from OpenAIGenerate effective copy fastFacebook Ads, Headlines, Idea Generator and more
Writesonic is an AI writing tool that generates high-quality articles, blog posts, landing pages, Google ads, Facebook ads, emails, product descriptions, and more in seconds.
Rated 5-star in 5000+ reviews.
- Landing Pages
- Feature to Benefit
- SEO Meta Descriptions
Join over 40,000 leading brands, agencies and content writers.
🎨 Web Design & WordPress
The go to solution for designing web pages with WordPress in 2022.
They really have a fantastic user interface that’s comfortable for anyone who’s been using wordpress for a while, and they have nearly infinite options to choose from.
Best WordPress Plugins
🎨 Graphic Design
- Canva is an amazing all-stop shop for letting people who have no idea how to design make actual beautiful designs.
- It’s free, and it’s got thousands of amazing templates of everything from logos to
- Unbelievable value.
- Creates absolutely stunning beautiful designs and logos. Reasonable pricing.
- I got 50% off by having the Honey app installed.
🎯 Best Analytics & Tracking Tools
↗️ Best Link Click Tracking Tools
This is my go-to app for tracking anything. Especially useful for paid traffic & affiliate marketing.
It has amazing tools if you’re an affiliate, including:
- Split Testing
- Link Rotators
- Pixels & Retargeting
- Funnel Tracking
- Tons more
Such a powerful tool for tracking, and such a low price.
Best Agency Software
Go High Level is a newcomer on the scene of business software that helps agencies do everything they need to run their business in one place:
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- CRM (Lead Followup)
- Sales Funnels
Best E-Commerce Tools
Best WordPress Themes
Best Lead Generation Tools
🏷 App Deals
- This is a super fun, and also very useful site that offers deals on apps and tools that help with just about everything you could want to do, but especially for marketers.
- There are thousands of tools offered at steep discounts
Run by Noah Kagan
- Get discount premium domains before they go to market
- Chimp Charge
- Super simple way to manage invoices with clients
- New productivity tool that’s taking the tech world by storm.
- It can be used for just about anything organization-wise.
🎬 Video Editing
- Kamua – AI Video Editing App
- Crazy cool AI-powered video content app. I’m trying it out and it seems awesome.
- The main thing it does really well so far that nobody else has is, it takes one big video and automatically chops it up into clips. This is a massive time saver. I’ve been looking for this forever.
- It also automatically can export the same video into formats that fit multiple platforms – so the same video can be put out for instagram, tik tok, and youtube. Amazing.
- The easiest way to start and grow a podcast, by far
🖥️ Web Hosting
Social Media Tools
📚Best Digital Marketing Books
|✉️||Email Marketing Books||Sales Funnel Books|
|🎯||Paid Advertising Books||🎥||Youtube & Video Marketing Books|
|✍️||Copywriting Books||🔎||SEO Tools|
📈 Marketing Books
- Dotcom Secrets – Russel Brunson
- The Ultimate Marketing Plan – Den Kennedy
- Magnetic Marketing – Dan Kennedy
- Marketing Made Simple – Donald Miller
- Building A Story Brand – Donald Miller
- Launch – Jeff Walker
- Breakthrough Advertising – Eugene Schwartz
- Scientific Advertising – Claude Hopkins
- Wanting: The Power of Mimetic Desire in Everyday Life
📧 Best Email Marketing Books
Lead Funnels – by Russel Brunson
Lead Funnels is a great book for anyone who wants to get better at their email marketing game.
It was a short book put out by the Clickfunnels team a while ago, and it boasts an extensive list of optin page case studies from some of the most successful optin campaigns of all time.
- Famous and Successful Landing Page Examples
- Successful Optin Pages and Followups
- The Fundamentals of Lead Generation and Email Marketing
Some of the optin page examples include:
- Eben Pagan (“Double Your Dating”) – The Kiss Test
- Brenden Bouchard
- Russel Brunson’s “Marketing Secrets Black Book” campaign
- A list of successful optin & lead funnel case studies
- A really cool breakdown of what makes successful lead generation funnels, including over 100 case studies you can see broken down visually.
- Really incredible resource for anyone who is going to be building lists for email marketing
Million-Dollar Email Templates 2.0 by AppSumo
The million-dollar emails that AppSumo used to help grow into a nine-figure business.
Best Sales Funnel Books
Dotcom Secrets – Russel Brunson
Dotcom secrets is one of the most important marketing books to ever be printed.
It set fire to the marketing world after it was published by introducing the fully-developed concept of sales funnels.
Now, funnels are common and everyone knows they need one – but when this book came out, it was still a secret of only the top marketers in the industry.
The Clickfunnels product suite was built on the backs of this book.
It covers some of the best core fundamentals of sales funnels, marketing, and business in general.
🚀 Best Web Traffic Books
Traffic Secrets – by Russel Brunson
Traffic Secrets by Russel Brunson is a really good all-encompassing strategy for traffic, especially in the age of social media and the “creator economy”.
It’s not as in-depth as a book on facebook or google ads, but it has real strategies that will work for any business, and the overall mindset, thinking, and principles of how web traffic works.
Best Google Ads Books
Advanced Google Adwords By Brad Geddes
This book changed everything for me when it came to Google Ads.
If you want to go deep and learn everything there is to know about the Google Ads platform from one of the most experienced consultants in the world, check out Advanced Google Adwords by Brad Geddes.
Best Youtube Ads Books
The 15 Steps To Profitable YouTube Marketing – Daniel Rose
💰 Best Sales Books
- 🏆 Expert Secrets – Russel Brunson – Brad’s Pick
- This has got to be the best book on sales I’ve ever read.
- The title is misleading – even though it’s positioned as a way to build an “Expert” business – the frameworks presented inside are a master class in sales, marketing, & persuasion.
- This is a book you will want to read and re-read many times if you’re in sales or marketing.
- Pitch Anything – Oren Klaff
- A master class in reading and “owning” the room
- Also really great at “frame control” ideas – learning about power and social dynamics, especially in the context of business, sales, and negotiation
- The 10x Rule – Grant Cardone
- Amazing book for anyone who wants motivation. For anything. Especially if you’re a sales professional, but even if you’re not.
- This book really gives you the courage and excitement to go out and tackle any goals you have.
- It’s an amazing mindset for setting goals worthy of your limited time on this earth.
- I highly recommend the audio version read by Grant himself.
🖊 Best Copywriting Books
#1 – Copywriting Secrets – Jim Edwards
See my full review for Copywriting Secrets here.
You can get a copy for Free + Shipping.
This is a great book for an overview of copywriting – the accumulated knowledge of 20 or 30 years worth of writing and observing great copy in action.
- Cashvertising – Drew Eric Whitman
Best Copywriting Books – a list by Charles Gno
5 Only SEO Books You Ever Need – by Matthew Woodward
💪 Growth Hacking Books
🗣 Social Media Books
Jab Jab Jab, Right Hook – Gary Vaynerchuck
💪 Growth Hacking Podcasts
📰 Best Digital Marketing Newsletters in 2022
Affiliate Marketing Newsletters
Landing Page Newsletters
📈 Marketing Newsletters
- Stacked Marketing
- This newsletter started out being very affiliate marketing driven, but I think they’ve recently chosen to pivot into more of a digital marketing general newsletter. Either way, I enjoy reading it.
- 💰The Hustle by Trends.co
- I really love this newsletter. Something about their punchy writing style. They focus on marketing, business, tech, finance.
- Somewhat similar to Morning Brew but more leaning towards marketing & tech than the markets.
- Another really slick newsletter on the “trends” trend.
- The Tilt
- Built by the creators of “Content Inc” – all about building a content based business, and emerging trends in content marketing.
📊 Business & Trends Newsletters
- ☕️ Morning Brew (Free)
- This awesome newsletter has taken the business & marketing world by storm by building a small simple newsletter into a multi million dollar business.
- Once I started reading it, I see why. It’s just enough info to keep you interested, but not too long to get boring.
- They try to summarize what’s up in the business world every day, including stocks, crypto, and cultural events as well.
- Very entertaining, I love having a morning brew while reading morning brew.
📖 Best Digital Marketing Training Courses
|✉️||Sales Funnel Training Courses||✉️||Email Marketing Training Courses|
|✍️||Copywriting Courses||🔍||SEO Training Courses|
|💰||Affiliate Marketing Courses|
Affiliate Marketing Training Courses
SEO Affiliate Domination is a great affiliate marketing course taught by my friend Greg Jeffries.
While there are many courses out there teaching affiliate marketing and SEO strategies, this course is very different and uses a unique blend of strategies that don’t involve backlinks, guest posts, or any of the more complicated parts of SEO.
You can see my full review of SEO Affiliate Domination here.
AI Profits – by Chase Rainer
Affiliate Bootcamp by Clickfunnels
How Much Does The Affiliate Bootcamp Cost?
Probably one of the best features of the Affiliate Bootcamp course is that it’s 100% free to sign up and take the entire course.
That makes it one of the best options for beginners to learn how to start affiliate marketing.
What’s Included In The Affiliate Bootcamp Course?
Inside, you can learn the best strategies for staring an affiliate marketing business (great for beginners) – including dozens of strategies from affiliate marketing industry experts, leveraging multiple types of strategy:
- Social Media
- Paid Traffic
- Search Engine Traffic (SEO)
- Youtube & Video Marketing
- Facebook & Paid Ads Affiliate Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Email List Building & Email Marketing
Who’s Included In The Affiliate Bootcamp Course?
Some of their top affiliates who teach inside the course:
- Russel Brunson
- Spencer Mecham
- Steven Larsen
- Dave Gambrill
- Rachel Pederson
- Jim Edwards
- Greg Jeffries
- Jacob Caris
- Dana Derricks
- Joe Marfoglio
- Marley Baird
- JR Rivas
- Josh Rhodes
- Tyler S. Clark
- Billy Gene
- Peng Joon
Affiliate Secrets 3.0 is a training course by Spencer Mecham, the #1 affiliate for Clickfunnels.
He has a free webinar to introduce the concepts in the course.
Affiliate Annihilation – Free Course from Spencer Mecham
Affiliate Annihilation is a free affiliate marketing course made by Spencer Mecham.
Sales Funnel Training Courses
The One Funnel Away Challenge took the digital marketing world by storm a couple of years ago when it was released by the Clickfunnels team.
The idea is to give you everything you need to know about funnels.
You can see my full review here.
✍️ Best Copywriting Courses
Free Copywriting Course – by Neville Medhora
The Gary Halbert Letters are an amazing and historic collection of successful sales letters and personal letters from Gary Halbert, widely considered to be one of, if not THE best copywriter of all time.
If you study Gary’s style and substance here – you will become a master copywriter.
He not only shares secrets to his trade that he was learning in the path of becoming one of the best direct response copywriters of all time, but he also shares his quirky and often contemptuous personal thoughts and styles along the way.
It’s a very entertaining and educational exercise to go through his letters.
Copywriting Course by Spencer Mecham
⌨️ Best SEO Training Courses
Ahrefs Academy is a free training course put out by the Ahrefs team that is an amazing introduction to SEO and traffic.
Ahrefs Academy Outline
- How To Use Ahrefs
- SEO Course For Beginners
- Advanced Link Building
- The Best of Ahrefs TV
- Blogging For Business
- Ahrefs Certification Course
Internet Marketing Gold is known as the “Netflix For SEOs”
Best Chatbot Tools
Best CRM Tools
Best Crypto Tools
Best Automation Tools
📧Email Marketing Training Courses
- Newsletter Creation
- Newsletter OS
- A system built in notion.so to help you build newsletter step by step
- Newsletter OS
🖲 Website Admin Training Courses
- CPanel University (Free)
- I just found out about this – and am blown away! If you’ve been dealing with web hosting for as long as I have, you know how frustrating it can be to feel like you’re at the whim of the support staff at your web host – are they nice? Attentive? Cranky because they haven’t had lunch yet? You never know!
- This is a full (free) course on everything about Cpanel, which is the software that most webhosts use. Every bit of info you can get from this is going to help you be more agile & nimble in running a digital marketing business.
- Another perk – I know I have wasted THOUSANDs of dollars on simple ignorance when it comes to web hosting – being way overcharged for services I didn’t use.
- I think If I would’ve gone through this training, I could’ve saved myself a lot of dough.
Best Referral Marketing Tools
📔 Digital Marketing Reports & Guides
- Dropservicing Guide – by Charles Gno
Google Tag Manager Guides
- Google Tag Manager For Beginners Guide – LovesData
Landing Page Guides
✍️ Content Creation Guides
- The Content Flywheel – by Sean McCabe
- Design Psychology – a list of psychology principles that influence good design
📣 Branding Guides
- The Story Brand Framework
- Storybrand Website Template – by ClearBrand
📈 Marketing Guides
- 5 Minute Marketing Makeover – Donald Miller
⌨️ SEO Guides
- Guide To Site Visualization – by SEO Powersuite
- 5 SEO Presentations Worth Watching – Matthew Woodward
- The Ultimate Guide To Google My Business – by SEO Powersuite
- Google my business is a huge deal if you’re working with clients.
- It’s the 80/20 of helping a local business out to get more traffic from google.
- But it’s kinda confusing. This is a great overview guide.
📸 Instagram Guides
- How To Advertise On Instagram – by Hubspot
📌 Pinterest Guides
🚀 Product Launch Guides
- Product Launch Formula Book Free Membership (w/case studies & resources):
🗣 Social Media
- Social Media Content Calendar For Startups – by Hubspot
🔥 Tips & Tricks
- ⌨️ SEO
- List of Advanced Google Search Operators – by Ahrefs
- Really cool list of advanced search operators to help in your SEO research & digging around the internet to uncover gems for market research
- List of Advanced Google Search Operators – by Ahrefs
- 🧾 Google Sheets
- Google Sheets – Remove Rows Containing Certain Data
- When you’re doing lots of filtering of data, this little trick with filtering can save you hours of manual effort looking for data that you need
- Google Sheets – Remove Rows Containing Certain Data
📺 Digital Marketing Youtube Channels
📝 Digital Marketing Blogs
Marketing Case Studies
- Marketing Examples
🧠 Mindset For Markters
- How to Master Your Negative Thoughts and Use Them for Good
- Amazing video from Tom Bilyeau about how to manage and deal with your negative thoughts